地方副詞:
前面不加:
here, there, home
介系詞 to
珊瑚礁全死了。
The coral reefs are/ were all dead.
講出一個三態同型的動詞
hurt, let, put, read
I went to the restaurant by bus. 另一說法
I took a bus to the restaurant.
at that time可用哪個單字替換?
then
昨天晚上、今天早上、隔天
last night, this morning, the next day
How do you say: 紅綠燈
traffic light
雨持續下了一整晚。
The rain lasted all night.
How do you spell: 奄奄一息(快死了)
dying
請用右手吃飯。
Please eat with your right hand.
How do you say:塞車
traffic jam
登(爬)山的片語。go _______
go mountain climbing
我手機沒電了。
My phone/cellphone/cell is dead.
Do you want some sugar?(回答:只要一點點。)
Just a little.
What happened to her?
I only need a little salt.
世界各地的人為了梵谷的畫而來。
People around the world came for Van Gogh's paintings/ art work.
我學到了新的東西。
I learned something new.
他怎麼去山上的?
How did he go to the mountains?
我為爸爸畫了一幅畫。
I drew a picture for my father.
我們停下來休息一下!
Let's stop to take a break.
I can't keep a dog because my mom doesn't like dogs.(轉換另外三種說法。)
Because my mom doesn't like dogs, I can't keep a dog./ My mom doesn't like dogs, so I can't keep a dog./ I can’t keep a dog because of my mom.
叉匙=spoon +_ _ _ _ = _ _ _ _ _
spork
不要再笑了!
Stop laughing!
你為何弄丟你的嬰兒?(用 How come)
How come you lost your baby?