Do you like to drink juice or tea?
你喜欢喝果汁还是茶?
你想点什么?
What would you like to order?
Sir, please (请) give us three pairs of chopsticks.
先生,请给我们三双筷子。
我想点一盘饺子。
I would like to order one plate of dumplings.
百分之七十的学生做功课。
70% of students do homework.
我们的绿茶最好喝!
Our green tea tastes the best!
Do you like green tea or black tea?
你喜欢绿茶还是红茶?
小姐,这杯果汁不甜。
Miss, this cup of juice is not sweet.
Please give us three candies and two slices of bread.
请给我们三颗糖和两片面包。
百分之八十五的老师喜欢泡泡茶 (pào pào chá)。
85% of teacher like bubble tea (pào pào chá).
我的爸爸最喜欢吃炒面。
My dad likes to eat fried noodles the most.
你们几位?请坐。
How many of you? Please sit.
Excuse me waiter, where is the bathroom?
对不起,服务员,厕所在哪里?
We’d like to order two bottles of cola, one plate of fried rice, and two bowls of dumplings.
我们想点两瓶可乐,一盘炒饭,和两碗饺子。
72% of Americans like Chinese food.
百分之七十二的美国人喜欢中国菜。
Do you want to go to American restaurant or Chinese restaurant?
你想去美国饭店还是中国饭店?
饺子要打包吗?
Do you want these dumplings to go?
This cup of iced tea is too sour!
这杯冰茶太酸了!
他们点了三杯绿茶,两碗酸辣汤,和四碗炒面。
They ordered three cups of green tea, two bowls of hot and sour soup, and four bowls of fried noodles.
服务员很快。我给了百分之二十四小费。
The waiter was fast. I gave 24% tip.
Do you like to eat rice or dumplings?
你喜欢吃饭还是饺子?
你们想喝什么?
What do you want to drink?
Sir, we'd like the check.
先生,我们要买单。
I am embarrassed because I ate eighty-eight pieces of cake and fifty-five dumplings.
我很不好意思因为我吃了八十八块蛋糕和五十五个饺子。
百分之一百的中文课的学生是好学生!
100% Chinese students are good students!