Choose which statement best describes the following people:Lester Maddox, Maynard Jackson, Andrew Young, Benjamin Mays, William B. Hartsfield, Franklin D. Roosevelt.
1. Established the Airport in Atlanta.
2. A segregationist Governor that surprisingly helped the African American community.
3. Established the New Deal to fix the Great Depression and spent a lot of time in Georgia due to his polio.
4. Friend of MLK and executive director of the SCLC.
5. First African American Mayor of Atlanta also improved the Atlanta airport and MARTA system.
6. Teacher of MLK that later worked on the Board of Education.