我要帶什麼東西去上課?
What do I bring to class?
以前課程的紙張、教科書以及鉛筆和橡皮擦。
worksheets from previous classes, textbooks, and a pencil/eraser.
如果沒有鉛筆/學習用品,你會怎麼做?
What do you do if you do not have a pencil/ other materials?
向關老師或朋友借閱,用完後再歸還
Ask Ms Kwan or a friend to borrow what you need and return it after you are done
我該什麼時候去洗手間/飲水?
When should I go to the washroom/ water fountain?
休息期間、獨立工作期間或課前課後
During break, independent work, or before and after class
教室裡的音量應該是多少?
What volume level should it be in the classroom
取決於活動,但絕對不能尖叫或喊叫
Depends on the activity but there should never be screaming or shouting
當我有疑問或需要幫助時
When I have a question or I need help
靜靜地舉起手然後等待關老師
raise my hand quietly and wait for Ms. Kwan
我怎樣對待我的同學和老師?
How do I treat my peers?
要尊重他人,使用友善的言語,管好自己的手腳。
Be respectful, use kind words, keep hands and feet to yourself.
如果我被分到不想加入的群組,我該怎麼辦?
What do I do if I am put in a group I don't want to be in?
通常你們只會在同一組進行一項活動,如果這是一個大問題,請與關老師溝通
Usually you are only in the same group for the one activity-> talk to Ms. Kwan if it is a big issue
上課時我的電子設備該放在哪裡?
Where should my electronic devices be during class time?
放在你的背包/口袋裡,這樣你就不會被它分散注意力
In your backpack/ pocket so you will not be distracted by it
休息期間我可以做什麼?
What can I do during break?
吃點零食或做些安靜的活動
Eat a snack or any quiet activity
早上走進教室時我做什麼?
What do I do when I walk into class?
安靜地進入教室,領取我的名牌,並按照黑板上的指示
Enter the class quietly, get my name tag, and follow instructions on the board
如果不遵守規則會發生什麼事?
What happens if you do not follow the rules?
1. 2 warnings 2次警告
2. getting moved to another spot in the class 被調至課堂其他位置
3. conversation with your parents/ office 與家長/辦公室溝通
在我離開課堂之前我必須...
Before I leave the class I must...
安靜地清理你的區域(疊放你的椅子)並歸還任何不屬於你的物品
Quietly clean up your area (stack your chair) and return any supplies that aren't yours
當你聽到雞叫時該怎麼做?
What should you do when you hear the chicken?
重複,然後停下來看和聽
Repeat, then stop, look, and listen
我可以在課堂上說英語嗎?
Is it ok if I speak english in class?
你可以,但當你能說粵語的時候,盡量說粵語
Yes you can, but try to speak cantonese when you can
如果我不能來上課怎麼辦?
What should I do if I cannot come to class?
請提前一周或在Google Classroom上告知關老師。查看你缺課的課程的slides。
Let Ms. Kwan know the week before or on google classroom. Check out the google slides for the class that you miss.