member
成員
mistake
錯誤
Everyone is good and bad at something.
大家都有擅長和不擅長的事物。
I just wanted to win the game, but there's no excuse for me to speak like that!
我只是想贏得比賽,但我沒有理由那樣說話。
Come on! Few people passed the test.
拜託,很少人通過這次考試。
afraid
害怕
excellent
優秀的; 極佳的
I got more points than you, didn't I?
我得到的分數比你多,不是嗎?
Do you know that I failed the test yesterday?
你知道我昨天的考試不及格嗎?
You're a boy, aren't you?
你是男生, 不是嗎?
throw
丟
define
定義
The science fair is just around the corner.
科學展覽會就快到了。
I'm afraid that I will just hold you back.
我怕我只會拖累你們。
No worries. I'm good now.
不用擔心,我現在沒事了。
excuse
藉口; 理由
hold back
阻礙
Do you want to be a member of our group?
你想要成為我們這組的一員嗎?
They keep playing until the class ends.
他們繼續打球,直到下課。
Why do you throw like a girl?
你為什麼丟球像個女生一樣?
expect
預期
around the corner
即將來臨;在附近
I don’t usually get good grades in science
我自然科學通常沒有拿過好成績。
Don't forget that you're smart and always full of fresh ideas.
別忘了, 你很聰明,總是充滿新點子。
Come on, Cody. Pass the ball to me.
快點,寇弟。把球傳給我。