喂,请问,常老师在吗?
— Hello, may I ask, is Teacher Chang there?
你写字写得真好,真快。
You write characters really well and fast.
我平常早上七点半起床。
I usually get up at 7:30 a.m.
售货员: 您要买什么衣服?
Salesperson: what clothes would you like to buy?
明天你怎么去机场?
How are you getting to the airport tomorrow?
有事儿吗?
Is there something (you need)?
哪里,哪里。
No no, not at all.
第一节课是中文,老师教我们发音、生词和语法。
The first class is Chinese. The teacher teaches us pronunciation, new words, and grammar.
这件衬衫怎么样?
How about this shirt?
先坐一路汽车,然后换地铁。
First take Bus No. 1, then switch to the subway.
今天下午我要开会。
I have a meeting this afternoon.
我平常晚上七点写功课。
I usually do homework at 7 p.m.
下午我到图书馆去上网。
In the afternoon I go to the library to go online.
不要太贵的,也不要太便宜的。
I don't want something too expensive or too cheap.
你先坐红线,再换绿线,最后换蓝线。
First take the red line, then switch to the green line, and finally to the blue line.
明天四点以后才有空儿。
I won’t be free until after 4:00 tomorrow.
我们现在开始上课。
Let’s begin class now.
九点钟我给朋友打电话。
At 9 o'clock I call my friend.
这条裤子怎么样?
How about this pair of pants?
太麻烦了,我还是打车吧。
That’s too much trouble. I’d better take a cab.
要是您方便,四点半我到您的办公室去。
If it’s convenient for you, I’ll come to your office at 4:30.
你教我怎么写“懂”字吧。
Can you teach me how to write the character “懂”?
那个男的正在给他姐姐写信。
That guy is writing a letter to his older sister.
你们这儿可以刷卡吗?
Can I pay with a credit card here?
不行,不行,太贵了!
No way! It’s too expensive!