你會撞上你的極限的。
You’re going to h___ your l___ .
You’re going to hit your limit.
有一天你會裂開/崩潰。
One day you’re going to c___k.
One day you’re going to crack.
我累壞了。
I’m so e___ted.
I am so exhausted.
Evelyn警告過我。
Evelyn w___ed me.
Evelyn warned me.
我喜歡被溫暖。
I like to be w___ed.
I like to be warmed.
你到底怎麼認出我的?
___ e___ did you recognize me?
How ever did you recognize me?
這非常令人困惑。
This is very ___(ioucfsng).
This is very confusing.
We’ve been over* this.
她必須玩樂。
She needs to* play.
我沒看到裂縫啊。
I don’t see any cracks.
一些些皺紋,也許。
A few wrinkles maybe.
我猜想它就在它必須在的地方。
I suppose it’s where it needs to be.
你一點也沒有變。
You haven’t changed a bit.
這仍然是你,往外看。
It’s still you looking out.
你很不一樣。
You’re different.
所以我不該做自己。
So I shouldn’t be me.
這可能是因為飢餓。
It may be the hunger.
你才剛吃過耶!
You’ve just eaten!