Take
Get
Make
Think
Seem
100
我会带这个小男孩回到他母亲身边。
I'll take this little boy back to his mother.
100
我有不祥的预感。
I got a bad feeling about this.
100
希拉自己做面包。
Sheila makes her own bread.
100
我认为他不会来。
I don't think he will come.
100
你觉得她看起来怎样?
How did she seemed to you?
200
吃完晚饭,我们惯常去公园散步。
After dinner, we usually take a walk to the park.
200
我不太喜欢她,但是她说得很有道理。
I don't really like her, but she's got a point.
200
别抽烟了,弄得房间里乌烟瘴气的。
Don't smoke – it makes the room smell really foul.
200
她以为我们会作弊。
She thinks we cheat.
200
他看起来并不在乎。
He didn't seemed to care.
300
面对机遇,我们应该学会弃取。
When facing opportunities, we should learn which to take and which to let go.
300
我计时取酬。
I am getting paid by the hour.
300
他老拿别人开心。
He's always making fun of people.
300
那么,你觉得怎么样?
So, what do you think?
300
看来他不想来了。
It seems he didn't want to come.
400
按期完成这项任务,你估计需要投工多少?
How many labor days do you think it will take to finish the work on time?
400
结婚目的何在?
What was the point in getting married?
400
师父领进门修行在个人。
You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make him drink.
400
我认为如此。
(Is he coming?) I think so.
400
那时候,他们似乎并不想听。
At the moment, they don't seem to want to listen.
500
我将先乘火车到上海,然后坐飞机到香港。
I will take a train to Shanghai, then take a plane to Hong Kong.
500
当我看见他时我惊呆了。
I got a shock when I saw him
500
他估计在这个行业有可能赚钱。
He figured it was possible to make money in this line of business.
500
得了,别再想了!
That's enough. Stop thinking about it!
500
这看来是个好主意。
That seems like a good idea.