A. 市场反应
B. 企业特质
C. 产品特性
D. 问题处理
E. 协商解决
100

供不应求。  

Demand even exceeds supply.

100

在寻找什么特别的产品吗?

Are you looking for anything in particular?

100

我们业务范围很广,一定可以满足你们的需求。

We have a wide scope of business and will surely meet your demand.

100

它外观漂亮,款式时尚。

It is attractive in appearance and fashionable in style.

100

我们要求出具检验报告,以便了解损坏的程度。

We should require a survey report, with which we may know the extent of the damage.

200

谷歌按照点击率向商家收费。  

Google charges vendors by click rate.

200

可靠性正是我们产品的优点。

Reliability is our strong point.

200

我们的产品颜色丰富,款式齐全。

We have a wide selection of colors and designs.

200

 我用饼状图展示了市场调查。

I made investigations by pie chart.

200

广告活动成功需精细计划。

A precise plan is needed for a successful advertising campaign.

300

我们首先需要测试一下市场,然后再续单。

We need to test the market first and then repeat order.

300

目前,我们大部分客户都是通过交易会和广告获得的。

For the time being, most of our customers were got by trade fair and advertisement.

300

大多数新款电视都不提供终身保修服务。

Most of the latest TV do not offer lifetime warranty for quality.

300

我们有岛型展位、墙角展位、道边展位和半岛型展位,请问您想要哪一种?

We have island booth, corner booth, row booth and end booth. Which one do you prefer?

300

关于你刚从我们公司订购的产品,请问你可以花几分钟回答我几个问题吗?

Would you please take a couple of minutes to answer me some questions about the products you've just ordered from our company?

400

如果你方需要我们承担磨具(mold)费用,我希望你方能下8000台的订单。

If you need us to bear the mold cost I suppose you should at least place 8,000 sets.

400

在这种情况下,我们需要迅速采取行动,找出原因,解决问题。

In this case, we need to take quick action to find out the reason and solve the problem.

400

由于它们残损得如此严重,恐怕我们无法提货。

As they are in such a damaged condition, we doubt we will be able to take delivery.

400

就我所知,损坏可能由转运过程中的众多因素或粗鲁装运造成的。

To my knowledge, the damage can be caused by many factors during transit or by rough handling.

400

考虑到我们是老参展商,能否享受一些特权和价格上的优惠?

Considering we are the regular exhibitor, shall we enjoy some privilege and a preferential price?

500

我们要弄清楚货物是在运输途中受损的,还是在卸货过程中受损的,或者是由于别的什么原因造成的。

We should make it clear whether the damage was caused in transit or during the unloading process, or by other reasons.

500

成为企业对企业(B2B)商务平台的黄金会员只需15 000元。成为会员后,我们便可以把产品目录、公司简介、联系方式挂在上面。

B2B platform only cost fifteen thousand yuan for golden membership. And we can place product catalog, company profile, contact information on it.

500

我们的标准展位包括:搭建好的展台、地毯、一张洽谈桌、两把椅子、两盏照明射灯和一个电源插座等。

 Our standard booth consists of built exhibition, carpet, one desk, two chairs, two lamps, and one power socket, etc..

500

我相信我们不需要仲裁就能友好地协商解决这个问题。

I have no doubt the problem can be solved by friendly consultation without referring to arbitration.

500

检验报告指出,问题是由包装材料不充足造成的。在包装材料不充足(inadequate wrapping)的情况下,装卸货物时很容易导致破包。


The surveyor's report indicates that the problem was caused by inadequate wrapping which allowed the packages to work open during the unloading or loading process.