别 站起来!
Don't stand up!
过来帮我们。这是一个很大的问题!
Come over to help us. This is a very big problem!
别让他跑出去
Don't let him run out
你几点起来了?
What time did you get up?
我太累了, 不要走到学校去
I'm too tired, don't want to walk to school
出来玩吧! 我们 在 中国饭馆 等 你
Come out to play/have fun! We'll wait for you at the Chinese restaurant
我下午在家, 你可以到我家来
I'm home in the afternoon, you can come to my home
你几月几号回去日本?
What month and date are you going back (returning) to Japan?
从我家 走过来 四十五分钟
From my home to walk over (here) -- 45 minutes.
他在第八楼, 你可以上去。
He's on the 8th floor. You can go up.
他妈妈病了所以他跑回去。
His mom was sick, so he ran back.
我在第三楼, 你上来。
I'm on the third floor. (You) come up.
这是我家, 进来吧!
This is my home, come in!
那里很漂亮! 我们下去看看, 好不好?
There is very pretty! We'll go down and take a look, okay (all right)?
你现在不忙吗? 几点回来吃饭?
Are you not busy right now? What time (are you) coming back to eat?
那里不安全, 你下来吧!
(Up) there's not safe. Come down!
我把书拿回去了。
I took the book(s) back.
你 应该 走过去 问 他 怎么回事
You should walk over to ask him what's going on
你的东西都拿出来了吗?
Your things all are taken out?
(Did you take all of your things out?)
那是你的家吗?我们可以进去吗?
Is that your home? Can we go in?