你寒假要回家吗?
Are you going home for winter vacation?
我得先坐一号线再换三号线。
(I have to first take Line 1 and then transfer to Line 3.)
飞机场的公共交通很发达。
(The airport’s public transportation is very developed.)
你可以上网查航班时间。
(You can check the flight times online.)
公共汽车的时间表常常不准。
(Bus schedules are often inaccurate.)
飞机票你买了吗?
Have you bought the plane ticket?
地铁很方便,也不贵。
(The subway is very convenient and not expensive.)
你可以坐机场大巴。
(You can take the airport shuttle bus.)
我朋友的车有点儿老。
(My friend’s car is a bit old.)
明天我要早点儿出发。
(Tomorrow I need to leave early.)
我想坐公共汽车或者坐地铁。
I want to take a bus or a subway.
开车送我去机场怎么样?
(How about driving me to the airport?)
从这儿到机场要多长时间?
(How long does it take from here to the airport?)
机场的停车费很贵。
(The parking fees at the airport are very expensive.)
我上次去机场开错了路。
(Last time I went to the airport, I took the wrong road.)
你怎么去机场?
(How will you get to the airport?)
出租车司机经常开得很快。
(Taxi drivers often drive very fast.)
地铁票多少钱一张?
(How much is a subway ticket?)
谢谢你开车送我。
(Thank you for driving me.)
我很喜欢冬天的假期。
(I really like winter vacations.)
如果你打车,太贵了。
(If you take a taxi, it’s too expensive.)
我走路到车站只要五分钟。
(It only takes me five minutes to walk to the station.)
我觉得地铁比公交车快一点儿。
(I think the subway is a bit faster than the bus.)
打车不需要换车,很方便。
(Taking a taxi doesn’t require transfers; it’s very convenient.)
寒假回家是一件很快乐的事。
(Going home for winter vacation is a very happy thing.)