昨天下大雨,今天又下雨了。
It rained a lot yesterday, and it’s raining again today.
服务员,请问,还有没有位子?
Excuse me, waiter — do you have any seats left?
你有时间吗?我想跟你见个面。
Do you have time? I’d like to meet with you.
你知道怎么走吗?
Do you know how to get there?
你怎么越来越胖了?
How come you’re getting fatter and fatter?
你快一点儿,一会儿雪会下得很大。
Hurry up — the snow will get heavy soon.
我要一盘饺子,一碗酸辣汤。
I’d like an order of dumplings and a bowl of hot and sour soup.
要是你方便,四点半我到你的办公室去。
If it’s convenient, I’ll come to your office at 4:30.
一直往南开,过三个路口,往西一拐就到了。
Drive straight south, pass three intersections, then turn west and you’re there.
你已经一个多月没运动了。
You haven’t exercised for over a month.
加州冬天不冷,夏天也不热。
California winters aren’t cold, and summers aren’t hot.
这个饭馆的菜又便宜又好吃。
This restaurant’s food is both cheap and delicious.
我对你印象很好。
I have a very good impression of you.
我想在学校附近找一套公寓。
I want to find an apartment near school.
你暑假打算做什么?
What are you planning to do over summer break?
舅舅做的清蒸鱼又嫩又香。
The steamed fish my uncle made is both tender and fragrant.
我肚子疼死了。
My stomach really hurts.
我早就想请你跟我出去玩儿了。
I’ve been wanting to ask you out for a while.
有没有带家具的?
Does it come with furniture?
我得赶快办登机牌。
I need to check in quickly.
我们一家人都高高兴兴地吃完了年夜饭。
Our whole family happily finished the New Year’s Eve dinner.
你把肚子吃坏了。
You messed up your stomach eating that.
我们一言为定。
It’s a deal.
那套公寓太贵了,我付不起。
That apartment is too expensive. I can’t afford it.
你要托运行李吗?
Do you want to check your luggage?