Sports
cougar mountain
christmas movies
cartoons
miscallaneous
100

Avan’s favorite bball player.

Jimmy Butler

100

GOOOODS COUNTRY YEEHAH

Blake Shelton 🤠

100

home alone kids name

KEVIIIIIIN MCALLISTER

100

Tom and ______

jerry

100

number of care bears 

39 🐻 

200

The hero of the Miami Heat.

Tyler Herro

200

Avan’s favorite country man

Bailey zimmerman

200

movie with jack skellington

the nightmare before christmas

200

best star wars cartoon

Clone wars

200

who should you meditate and drink tea with

aaron rodgers

300

Avan’s favorite NFL player (he has a picture of him).

Mac Jones:)

300

Which do Avan like better never  comin home or where it ends or never leave (33.3 % chance but if i show you it’s not one and ask you if u want to switch then if you switch you have a 66.7% chance but if u stay you still have a 33.3% chance :)

Where it ends, 🙄 duh

300

A____r christmas 

arthur

300

_____ coyote

wiley 

300

crees age

5

400

Brick boy (bball player from the waters of the west)

russell westbrook

400

fill in the blank LUKE_______

many options

400

Avan’s fav christmas movie

home alone probably unless someone tells me differently

400

these two characters go to get michael jordan’s shoes

daffy and bugs 

400

avan’s favorite christmas song

mary did you know or hallelujah

500

Mac Jones number

#10
500

Idk. How about this. Name a country musician not named yet.

answers vary

500

how the grinch stole christmas release year

1967

500

#1 animated christmas movie

i like the recent grinch

500

the language some lion king things are in

swahili 

Click to zoom